Designed with rugby power in mind! Develops strength, power, specific technique and core strength.
- Two players wearing heavy duty power harnesses are connected back to back.
- Both players get into scrum/ruck body positions and attempt to pull the other person backwards using forward driving power (keeping their backs parallel to the ground), strong core and ideal pushing technique.
- Excellent for developing optimal biomechanics for all positions in the scrum and fast and effective ruck clear out. A player understands very quickly the perfect/strongest pushing position.
- Also acts as very specific anaerobic fitness development.
- Safe and easy to use, suits all levels and abilities.
- Includes 2 x Pro Resistors, 2 x connectors with easy attachment, instruction manual.
- Designed and used by International Scrum Coach, Mike Cron.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards