Portable and height adjustable lineout training platform that packs into a bag to transport. A new innovation from our engineering team and must have tool for clubs and travelling teams.
- Extendable legs with four lock settings up to maximum height of 1.1m to suit all levels from juniors to professional level.
- Packs down into the 62cm x 62cm base and storage bag for ease of storage and transport to training or match locations.
- Easily assemble the platform in 5 minutes and set the height to suit your lineout.
- Removes the need for lifters when practising lineout throwing skills or warming up for a match.
- Hookers can practice repetitive individual throwing skills without the need to take training time away from lifters and jumpers.
- Matchday lifters can save energy and strength, your hookers can practice throwing to players standing on the platform.
- Strong 18mm thick and large 62cm square plywood top.Galvanised steel legs.
- Middle step for ease of use.
- Weight 16kg.
- High-quality New Zealand made construction ensures total safety. Use indoors or out in any conditions.
- Patent pending.
Note if you do not require the platform to be packed down and transported the standard Lineout Master is recommended.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards