Large Bands are usually used for obtaining maximum resistance with squats, deadlifts, leg presses and shrugs in the gym.
- Not suited to field training due to the heavy resistance.
- 1m long x 6.3cm wide.
- Resistance load is determined by exercise and stretch. As a general guide 27kg to 68kg for this size.
- Resistance levels in order are Purple (Lightest Load), Red, Blue, Green and Black (Heaviest Load).
- Note all bands are 1m loop length, the resistance is increased through the width of the rubber. Wider band = greater load.
- Not sure which bands will suit you? Give us a call 03 3434053.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards