Accurately time every sprint of every practice.
- To collect data with the Freelap Timing System you require a stopwatch or receiver.
- For an individual to gather data for all running and cycling sports a stopwatch is the best option.
- The stopwatch reads and stores the time when passing Freelap transmitters.
- Comfortable and lightweight.
- Stores 765 Split Times.
- Large Display.
- Count Down Timer.
- Stopwatch starts automatically when the athlete leaves the transmitter field.
- Stopwatch triggers automatically each time athlete passes a transmitter.
- Recall LAPS on the Stopwatch.
- PC download with USB IrDA Interface
- User friendly.
- Battery Life – 3 years watch / 1000 hours.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards