The Freelap Radio chip stores split and Lap times when triggered by a Tx Junior Pro.
- The data is sent to the Pro Coach once an athlete passes within 10 metres of a radio relay, allowing a coach or teacher to view the data.
- Each athlete is required to wear a chip.
- An unlimited amount of Radio chips can pass a Tx Junior Pro.
- The Radio chip is worn around the waist with the chip in the middle of the hips allowing for consistent accurate timing.
- The FXchip does not have any buttons. The device automatically turns on when moved and automatically turns off when not in use after 10 minutes of inaction.
- Safe time (minimum split time): (at 10m/s the distance minimum between transmitters is 7m).
- Radio transmission: fxchip to relay 10m, relay to procoach 200m.
- Memory capacity: 6000 laps.
- Battery: cr2032.
- Battery life: 2000h / 5 years stand-by.
- Water resistant ipx7.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards