The Pod system includes two 1.3m cross bars giving coaches a much wider breakdown area of up to 2.5m.
- The extra width of this set means pod groups of 3-5 players can train low entry into breakdowns as a unit.
- Suits forward pods or backs working as a unit to clear wide ball.
- Junior teams can use this system for repeat breakdown drills involving the entire forward pack.
- Players dip from the hips under the bar before completing the breakdown activity.
- Suits all levels as the bar can be adjusted from 1.4m down to ground level.
- The poles for this system are the Rubber Flexible Base Safety Pole. The extra flexibility absorbs any knocks or bumps to the cross bar as players dip underneath.
- Quick and easily set up.
- 2 x Cross Bar Poles
- 2 x Rubber Spring Poles
- 4 x Post Clips
- 1 x Carry Bag
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards