Square shape tackle bag with a cavity to place the ball for jackal practice.
- Tackle the bag, quickly get to your feet, find the ball and tear it out.
- Excellent for teaching quick post tackle skills.
- Improve breakdown body position, balance and jackal skills.
- Top handle allows coach, teammate or parent to walk and provide a realistic moving target. This is critical in developing contact timing.
- Designed to absorb maximum impact to ensure player safety and comfort. Proudly NZ Made.
- All bags are fitted with webbing handles at the top and bottom to allow easy handling to and from storage.
- Design includes vent holes in the cover to reduce stress on the seams.
- Available in red or custom club colours.
- 1.3m x 35cm x 35cm.
- Ball not included.
FREE Online Video
FREE eDrill Cards